Social and Emotional Skills Development in Early Childhood
- Innovative and Europe-wide digital platform, containing reliable, professional and up-to-date, interactive content regarding the state of SES assessment, development and interventions of early and preschool children. It will serve simultaneously as SES information and resource center, and as well as a tool for communication and exchange of information between ECEC providers, educators, researchers, stakeholders, experts from different countries supporting the achievement of key priorities in the EU.
- Sophisticated, scientific literature analysis of the state of SES assessment, development and interventions of early and preschool children in most of the European countries (47 European countries) and oversees.
- Identification and description of good practices in European countries and oversees.
- Description of the educational context in the partner countries.
- Description of the practices in the partner countries (case studies).
- Glossary of main concepts regarding SES.
- Overviews of key topics regarding SES.